AITA-ASSOCIAZIONE ITALIANA TECNOLOGIE ADDITIVE is a cultural association aiming to represent the interest of Italian Additive Manufacturing Sector (producers of machines, end-users, enabling technologies suppliers, service centers, universities, research centers, etc.), helping the dialogue with public stakeholders and other industrial associations, in order to spread and develop the use of Additive Manufacturing (and the related knowledge) in manufacturing environment.
- to highlight this emerging sector coherently with its role in mechanical manufacturing;
- to carry out activities related to research and innovation;
- to create competitive advantage and «push» the industrial application of industrial technologies and their connection to the other mechanical manufacturing processes.
AREA OF ACTIVITY
The basic activities deal with
- Communication and Promotion
- Research and Development
- Events and exhibitions
- Other topics suggested by the board of directors